Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Working Hard or Hardly Working?

Are there days that it feels like you are barely treading water? I just want to offer encouragement to continue to do what is right for the Kingdom of Yahweh. Keep yourself in a state of Emunah - Faith! Knowing that Yahweh has it all under His control. I actually find a great comfort in knowing that and that my steps are appointed by Him.
I had to laugh at myself a few minutes ago. Here I was posting and commenting on all the issues I find important on Facebook. Trying to solve all the world's problem with a few taps on the computer keyboard and suddenly a major hunger attack came upon me. So I am trying to solve these issues and here I am going hungry. I forgot to eat and take care of myself. However, the irony is that if I didn't take care of myself and feed me, I wasn't going to be able to think straigt and write cognitively on everyone's Facebook posts.
So I ate and now am writting here. But bottom line, Yahweh has it all under His control and we just got to be busier sifting Lost Israel, time is running out!

No comments:

Post a Comment