Friday, March 13, 2009

Thy Kingdom Come, and quickly

I was just thinking, that as the Kingdom of Yahweh is approaching faster and what seems like at an exponential rate, the things that are man-made, created things (list way too long to post everything), once thought of as sure things, the world wide monetary system, and the tried and true things, are all turning to folly and melting away at a faster rate than an iceberg in the Gulf of Mexico. You see Yahweh is SUPREME and He will remove the things that are detestable to Him. Me Chamocha, Who is like you? There is no one and no thing that is Yahweh, but Yahweh. Hold fast to that and the things of this world will grow strangely dim.

1 comment:

  1. I see what you're saying.

    "I sought YHVH, and he heard me, and delivered me from all my fears." Psalms 34:4

    Seek out Yahweh (the Lord)

    ReplyDelete